Accounts Receivable Management
Dawn Castro serves as Vice President of Accounts Receivable Management for Conifer Health Solutions. In this role, she has responsibility for one of the Company’s largest service lines within its Revenue Cycle Management business unit. Dawn joined Conifer in 2008, bringing with her more than 27 years of healthcare industry experience. Under her leadership, thousands of Conifer Health team members provide key A/R management services to support fee-for-service, fee-for-value and delegated risk reimbursement arrangements for some of the largest hospitals, health systems and physician groups in the nation.
“We have an unparalleled opportunity to make access to healthcare better and more transparent for our Customers; patients, physicians and hospitals. We are striving each and every day to improve our processes and service – it’s our contribution to reducing the administration burden to consumers, providers and health plans.”
Dawn’s expertise in front, middle and back-end RCM operations has enabled her to contribute to Conifer Health’s success in multiple capacities. In her earliest role, Dawn was responsible for developing the Company’s Centralized Patient Access Service Center, which today services more than 100 hospitals. Before joining Conifer Health, she held facility-based and regional positions for Tenet Healthcare Corporation in California.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Columbus State University in Columbus, Georgia
- Master of Business Administration in Finance from Columbus State University in Columbus, Georgia
- Member of Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Member of HFMA Large Health System Forum
- Member of the California Health Association (CHA). Held various positons including a Board Member
- 27 years of experience in hospital and physician revenue cycle management and operations
- Served as Conifer Health’s Vice President of Client Delivery 2008-2016, Managing the Contract between Tenet and Conifer
- Proven track record in client relationship management
- Developed and led large-scale operations management
- Has successfully led many of our clients M&A, system conversions and transformation Initiatives