Senior Vice President
Dorothy Rubio, Senior Vice President of Patient Services, has been with Conifer Health Solutions since its formation in 2008. In this capacity, she is responsible for developing the company’s strategy to help hospital and health system clients address the rise of consumerism. Dorothy also oversees patient-centered services as Marketing, Scheduling & Pre-arrival and Medical Eligibility and Enrollment and she leads one of the nation’s largest workforces of Patient Access Representatives.
Dorothy has more than 25 years of healthcare industry expertise and front-end revenue cycle management experience. She specializes in developing patient-centric performance solutions that help large health systems drive growth and improve competitiveness.
“Consumer experience is a top priority for health system executives. As we come to understand the importance of delivering a consistently good patient experience, the real challenge for our industry will be to keep pace with the ever-changing demands of the consumer. We are partnering with leading organizations to reimagine the care delivery experience from the patient’s point of view and then offering the right mix of services that are of value to them.”
Prior to joining Conifer Health, Dorothy served as president of MEDContact, which became the Patient Communications and Engagement business line when Conifer formed in 2008. In addition to leading MEDContact, Dorothy served for several years as an Executive Director for Tenet Healthcare where she developed the health system’s national contact-center strategy to provide consumers with health information for specialty service lines, physician referral, community education, clinical admission reviews and patient-satisfaction surveys.
- Served as President of MedContact, Inc.
- Served as Executive Director of Business Development for Tenet Healthcare
- Member of the American College of Healthcare Executives
- Member of the Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Marketing from Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida
- Master of Business Administration with certification in HealthCare Administration from University of Tampa