Jennifer Mason, Chief Compliance Officer, has been with Conifer Health Solutions since 2013. Jennifer brings nearly 20 years of healthcare industry experience to her current role where she is responsible for leading Conifer Health’s Ethics and Compliance function. She focuses on building a risk-based compliance program and collaborating with organizational leaders to champion a culture of compliance that differentiates Conifer Health from its competitors. She also leads Conifer Health’s industry-leading Coding Quality function.
Jennifer has previously held multiple leadership positions within Conifer Health’s Compliance department including Deputy Chief Compliance Officer and Senior Director of Compliance and Privacy. Prior to joining the company, Jennifer served as the Hospital Compliance and Privacy Officer for Tenet Healthcare for over six years and worked in both Compliance and Operational roles at Broward Health for over five years.
In her free time, Jennifer is very active in her community. She volunteers for the Frisco Independent School District in various forms and with Frisco Family Services.
- Certification in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)
- Health Ethics Trust Compliance Innovation Award, HIPAA Privacy and Security Monitoring
- Compliance Innovation Award, Tenet Healthcare, Inc., Emergency Department Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- Adjunct Faculty, Organizational Risk Management, Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida
- Bachelors in Health Management Systems from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Master of Business Administration in Crisis and Emergency Management from Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida