Population Health Management
Conifer Population Health Management for Employers
Conifer Population Health Management for Employers is an integrated offering that combines health utilization and case management services powered by the ConiferCore® Population Health Intelligence platform to provide a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of your employee population. We can help identify opportunities to manage high-risk populations; use personal health nurses to holistically manage acute and chronic care needs; support lifestyle wellness initiatives; and deliver health management that is high quality, cost effective, and keeps your employees healthy.
We have URAC accreditation for health utilization management, case management, and transitions of care services.*
- Comprehensive medical management workflow tool
- Automated calendaring and tracking system
- Comprehensive set of standard care protocols with the ability to add custom-care protocols
- Integration with ConiferCore® Population Health Intelligence platform
- Secure messaging when combined with ConiferCore® Participant Portal
- Supervisory reports
- Case-load management
- Cost-savings reporting
- Identify opportunities to manage care for high-risk populations
- Control costs of employee health insurance
- Engage employees to take an active role in their healthcare
- Improve wellness and preventive care to promote the health of your employees
Aggregate clinical and financial data from disparate sources and organize it into useable form for effective plan management.
Identify the health and wellness needs of your employee population using available data.
Engage trained healthcare professionals to improve the health of your employees by enhancing the quality and efficiency of healthcare services.
Financial Risk Management
Financial results help measure alignment, areas of concern, and risk of your employee population and are directly related to effective management of information, population and individuals.
“Our understanding of how to manage population health has evolved over time. Now we better understand how we can address the various components of population health management in a way that drives health plan performance to achieve health outcomes for participants.”
Marta Brito Perez,
Senior Vice President,
Population Health and Post Acute Care Services,