Be aware of ongoing, online employment scams targeting job seekers for payment and personal information. Many companies, including Conifer Health Solutions, have been affected by scams that use our company name and the names of real team members, along with similar email addresses or websites, to primarily promote fake remote or work-from-home opportunities. If you have been affected by such a scam, we recommend reporting it promptly to such law enforcement authorities as the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center.
As we continue to monitor for fraudulent activity, please follow the guidelines below regarding Conifer Health’s job application process.
- All Conifer Health authorized job opening can be confirmed here.
- We never request payment from applicants during the recruitment or hiring process.
- You will not receive official Conifer Health communications from @usa, @gmail.com or @yahoo.com domains.
- Be cautious of communications with improper grammar or misspellings.
- We do not conduct interviews via online chat services such as Google Hangouts.
- During the interview process, you will never be asked for confidential personal information, such as a driver’s license number, credit card or banking details.
Conifer participates in the E-Verify program.
For California Residents: Candidate Privacy Notice