Comprehensive Platform Empowers Medical Management Teams to Improve Health of High-Risk Populations & Individuals
Frisco, Texas – Jan. 27, 2016 – Conifer Health today announced the latest release of ConiferCore® Outcomes Optimization, its care coordination software suite designed to help care managers and medical management professionals proficiently manage the health of high-risk populations. The URAC-accredited platform empowers care management teams to improve outcomes for the whole person (including medical, behavioral and social issues) using new, custom risk triggers and disease registries based on clinical protocols and evidence-based medicine.
In addition to customization to support the needs of care managers, Outcomes Optimization allows entire cross-functional care teams-ranging from the primary care physician to the care manager-to seamlessly access the complete record of a member.
“As health insurance purchasers increasingly come to rely on extensive data to manage the wellness of their populations, flexible and intuitive care management technology is needed more than ever,” said Megan North, president of Value-Based Care for Conifer Health. “The ConiferCore technology platform is designed specifically to give purchasers longitudinal data and powerful analytics to achieve better financial results for their bottom line and better health for their members.”
Along with extensive data use, purchasers increasingly are encouraging their members’ use of wearables to support behavior changes in lifestyle and health management. Outcomes Optimization integrates with more than 200 fitness devices including those manufactured by FitBit and Jawbone. The enhanced functionality lets members easily share biometrics and other health information with their care provider or personal health nurse.
Outcomes Optimization is part of the ConiferCore Value-Based Performance technology suite. ConiferCore helps accountable care organizations, clinically integrated networks, physicians, hospitals, health systems, payers and self-insured employers address the rise of consumerism, keep populations healthy and navigate the evolution to fee-for-value.
The web-based ConiferCore suite includes:
- ConiferCore Financial Risk Intelligence to help providers manage the cost of care and improve performance against risk-based contracts.
- ConiferCore Outcomes Optimization for URAC-accredited, medical management and population health management applications to help purchasers manage member wellness.
- ConiferCore Population Engagement for customizable portals that help consumers understand and manage health conditions or work toward wellness plan incentives.
- ConiferCore Population Health Intelligence for clinical and financial data that enables cost-effective, high-quality population health management.
- ConiferCore Clinical Integration Intelligence for powerful analytics tools and reporting functions to help providers monitor quality measures and performance using national standards, including Joint Commission, CMS, PQRS, HEDIS®, NQF algorithms and more.